Publications of Dr. Ananda Kumar K S
- K S Ananda Kumar, Balakrishna R; “Implementation of Itree-MAC Protocol for Effective Energy Consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT), Volume 3, Issue 6, ISSN : 2456-3307, July 2018.
- Bhavya shree M N, K S Ananda Kumar, Gagana H, Kavyashree S, Geetha S;
“Accessing data in Cloud platform using Identity and Providing Strong security, Auditing
based on IBDO Scheme”; Global Journal of Engineering Science and Researches, ISSN
2348 – 8034,ICRTCET-2018, (UGC Approved Journal).
- K S Ananda Kumar, R Balakrishna; “Evaluation of Energy Consumption Using Receiver–Centric MAC Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks” in International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol 8, No 1, Feb 2018, IJECE, ISSN: 2088-8708. (SCOPUS Indexed Journal).
- K S Ananda Kumar, R Balakrishna; “An Improved Receiver – Centric MAC Protocol for Effective Power Management In Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), ISSN: 0975-5462 Vol. 9 No.09 Sep 2017, p 892-896. (UGC Approved Journal).
- K S Ananda Kumar, R Balakrishna, Abhilasha, Apoorva R, Divyabharathi “A New approach of Secure Aggregate Signature Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Scientific, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2277-1581, Volume No. 6, Issue No. 9, PP : 327-331 1 Sept. 2017.
- K S Ananda Kumar, Arpitha K, Latha M N, Sahana M “A Novel Approach for Intrusion Detection System Using feature Selection algorithm”, International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (IJCIR), Volume 13, Number 8 (2017) ISSN: 0974-1259
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr.R.Balakrishna “Development of Energy-Efficient and Data Collection Protocol for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks”, ITSI Transactions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ITSI-TEEE),Page: 40-45,ISSN (PRINT) : 2320 – 8945, Volume -4, Issue -2, 2016.
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr.R.Balakrishna, “Study on Energy Efficient Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol:5, Issue:11, Page:702-705,ISSN:2277-128X, NOV 2015.
- Naveen L, K S Ananda Kumar , “Adhoc On-Demand Distance Vector Routing Reputation-Based (AODVRB) over MANET”, IRACST – International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security (IJCSITS), Vol. 2, No. 1, 2012, ISSN: 2249-9555.
- Nandish U.G, K S Ananda Kumar ,” Detecting and Preventing Security Threats on Servers and Browsers”, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 1, Page 63-68. ISSN:2249 071X
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr.R.Balakrishna, “A Social Networking (Orkut) On Local Area Network with Client Server Architecture”, International Journal of Computer science and Software engineering, page: 43-47 Issue 3, Vol 3, Feb 2012. ISSN:2277 6451
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr.R.Balakrishna, “Computational Analysis of Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease using XAMPP Server”, International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Page: 35-39 Vol. 3, No. 3, September 2011, ISSN: 2229-5208.
- Aruna Kumari, K S Ananda Kumar , Hitesh, Vasuki, Nikesh; “Air Quality Prediction using Machine Learning Approache”,2019 4th International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology (RTEICT-2019), MAY 17th & 18th 2019, at SVCE, Bangalore, India.
- Deeraj Naidu, K S Ananda Kumar, Shwetha L Jadav, Sinchana M N; “Multilayer Security in Protecting and Hiding Multimedia Data using Cryptography and Steganography Techniques”,2019 4th International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology (RTEICT-2019), MAY 17th & 18th 2019, at SVCE, Bangalore, India.
- Ranjitha L, K S Ananda Kumar, Kavitha H L, Harshitha K R,Manisha C; “An IOT Application for Ambulance Tracking and Smart Street Light System”,2019 4th International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology (RTEICT-2019), MAY 17th & 18th 2019, at SVCE, Bangalore, India.
- Sowmya R, K S Ananda Kumar, Akshitha S, Nethritha Meda, Suman Pawar; “Implementation of Hungarian Algorithm to obtain Optimal Solution for Travelling Salesman Problem” in the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT-2018) on 18th -19th May 2018 at Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
- K S Ananda Kumar, R Balakrishna; “Performance Analysis of Reliability and Throughput Using an Improved Receiver – Centric MAC Protocol and Itree-MAC Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks ” Springer International Conference on Cognitive Informatics and Soft Computing (CISC-2017) 20th – 21st Dec 2017 at VBIT, Hyderabad. (SPRINGER- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC)).
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr. Balakrishna R”, Comparative Analysis of Delay and Throughput using IEEE 802.11 and Receiver Centric-MAC Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks” in IEEE International conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies, (I-PACT 2017), 21st -22nd Aril 2017at VIT University, Vellore. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8245078/
- K S Ananda Kumar, Dr. Balakrishna R, “Development of Energy- Efficient and Data Collection Protocol for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks” in 2nd International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT-2016), 20th- 21st May, 2016, at RRCE, Bangalore.
- K S Ananda Kumar, “Development of integrated system for the computational analysis of biological data related to rheumatoid arthritis ” at International Conference on Convergence of Science & Engineering in Education and Research A Global Perspective in the New Millenium (ICSE-2010) during April 21-23, 2010 at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
- K S Ananda Kumar , “In silico analysis of rheumatoid arthritis” at The International Conference on Nanotechnology and Biosensors (ICNB-2010) during 20th, 21st Jan.2010, at Raghu Engineering College, Visakhapatnam, Andrapradesh, India.
- K S Ananda Kumar, “In silico phylogenetic analysis of rheumatoid arthritis disease ” at TEAM TECH-2009, International conference & Exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies during 19-21 Nov 2009,at the Jnanajyothi Auditorium, Bangalore, India.
- Presented a paper on “Development of Integrated System for Situational analysis and Recognition for visually impaired Persons Using Digital Image processing” at National Conference on “Advances in Information Technology”, on 04th May, 2013, SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper on Development of E-booking system using TCP/IP protocol in the National conference – Convergent Innovative Technologies & Management at Cambridge Institute of Technology on 2nd & 3rd dec 2011.
- Presented a paper on RRM in cellular relay networks in the next generation wireless communications. In the National conference – Convergent Innovative Technologies & Management at Cambridge Institute of Technology on 2nd & 3rd Dec 2011.
Technical Events Organized
- Organized Workshop on “Android and its Applications” On 31st Oct, 2015 by Ranjith naidu, Acadgild, Bangalore at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized workshop on “Technical Career Guidance” On 04th Jan, 2016 by Mr. RaviKumar H, MD, Cluster Info Solutions, Bangalore at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Two days Workshop on “Network Security, Protocols Design and Simulation Softwares” by LIVEWIRE TEAM, Bangalore on 25th & 26th Feb 2016 at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Expert Lecture on “Big Data” by Dr.N K Srinath, Professor,Dept of CSE, RVCE, Bangalore on 7th April 2016 at ISE, RRCE
- Organized ISE Dept Students Project Exhibition – 2016 on 19th May 2016 at ISE Lobby, 2nd Floor, RRCE.
- Organized Expert Lecture on “DATA CENTRE TRANSFORMATION” by Satish G,IBM on 24th Sep 2016 at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Seminar on “Effective Career Planning and Guidance on Higher Education” by Mr.Shiva Sai Balaji, Deputy Manager(R&D), Bharat Electronics Ltd, on 21st Oct 2016 at ISE, RRCE
- Organized “ANOKHA 2K17” Three Days National Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest from March 8th – 10th 2017 at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Technical Seminar on “Improving Placement Skills” by Mr. Ravindra K, Founder & Developer of Ekalavya Universys on 28th March 2017 at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Technical talk on “Heterogeneous Computing” by Mr. Bishwajit Pal, Senior Manager, Ernest & Young on 1st April 2017 at ISE, RRCE.
- Organized Industrial Visit to ISRO SATELLITE CENTRE(Resource Person : Mr. Srinivasa, Scientist), Bangalore on 5th May 2017.
- Organized Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Resource Person: Mr. Sreenivasa Ramanujam, Academic Relationship Manager), Bangalore on 18th May 2017.
- Organized “Students Project Exhibition- 2017” on 22nd May 2017 at ISE Lobby, RRCE.
Workshops, Seminars and FDPs Attended:
- Attended a One day Awareness Training Workshop on “Cybersecurity Engineering in academics” conducted by Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security (CS-CoE) and Trend Micro in association with IISc & KSCST supported by RVCE, at the RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru on March 23, 2019.
- Attended a 7 days Faculty Development Program on “Data Science” conducted by Tequed labs in RRCE, Bangalore from 28th Jan to 3rd Feb 2019.
- Attended three days faculty Workshop on “Data Science Analytics” held during 22nd Jan to 24th Jan 2019 at SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-60.
- Attended TEQIP-III sponsored One day state level train the trainer workshop on “Challenges and Opportunities in the Implementation of NSS in the present scenario “, organized by NSS Unit of BMSCE, Bengalore on Sep 26, 2018.
- Attended a 4th World Summit On Accreditation Challenges and Opportunities in Outcome Based Accreditation organized by NBA, during Sep 7th – 9th 2018 at “The Ashoka” Hotel, New Delhi.
- Attended a Seven Days FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming from 22nd -28th January 2018, At RRCE, Bangalore.
- Attended as Session Chair for paper presentation in National Conference on “VLSI, Communication & Signal Processing” (NCVCS-2017) will be held at Dept of ECE, RRCE on 16th & 17th May 2017.
- Attended a One Week FDP on “Bridge Gap-VTU-CBCS Scheme” from 18th July to 25th July 2016 at RRCE, Bangalore.
- Attended a Two days Training on ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor course held at RRCE, Bangalore by Global Quality Training and Assessors Pvt. Ltd on 10th and 11th May 2016.
- Attended a Three Day Hands on Workshop on “Research Methodologies & Latex” on 29th – 31st July 2015 at AIT, Bangalore.
- Attended a Five Day Hands on Workshop on “Network Simulation using NS – 3” on 1st – 5th June 2015 at NMIT, Bangalore.
- Attended a One Day Technical seminar on Emerging field “Cognitive Software Defined Radio & Open Source Software Programming” on 7th January 2015 at Dr. AIT, Bangalore.
- Attended a Five days FDP on “Recent trends in Laboratory and winning attitude” on 22nd to 27th Dec 2014 at Dept of ISE, RRCE.
- I have attended three days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp at Antarprerana, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Rajarajeswari College of Engineering, Mysore Road, Bangalore-74 on 20th to 22nd Feb 2014.
- I have attended three days FDP on Grooming the Faculty fraternity at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering, Mysore Road, Bangalore-74 on 27th to 29th Jan 2014.
- I have attended Two day workshop on Research Methodologies, at Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 30th and 31st January 2013.
- I have attended the Seven days Training programme for NSS Programme Officers, from 05-10-2013 to 11-10-2013 Organized by NSS Empanelled Training Institution for Karnataka (ETI, South Region) at Karnataka State Open University, Mukthagangotri, Mysore-570006, Sponsored by Ministry of Youth affairs and Sports, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Attended the 1 day training on “Learning-Teaching” MISSION 10X conclave 2011 at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore on 19th August 2011.
- Attended the 5 days training on “Rational Rose organized by IBM”, at RRCE, Bangalore on 5th Aug 2011 to 10th Aug 2011.
- I have attended two day national seminar on Data mining and knowledge discovery in medical data DKDM-2011, at Amrita school of Engineering, Bangalore campus on 28th and 29th July 2011.
- I have attended two day workshop on “Software Testing Tools” at Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore, 2011.