Workshop on Lean Startups & Building Minimal Viable Product – 2023
Date: 13th June 2023 at 11:00 A.M 12:30 P.M
Dr.G.Vinoth, B.E., M.S., Ph.D, (USA)
CEO & Chief Start up Designer, Pongu Ventures (P) Ltd., Chennai.
Online Meeting details:
RRBI-Lean Startups &Minimum Viable Products
Date & Time : 13th June 2023 & 11:00am 12:30pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ooz-aqaj-fg
Objective of the Session: To provide a hands on to the students on Lean Start up establishmentand a Minimal Viable Business (MVB) and sensitize the students on challenges and opportunities for the aspiring Entrepreneurs
The Webinar is open for Industry Personnel, Startup Founders, Research Scholars, Faculty members, Research Supervisors, UG & PG Students.
Number of Participants: 55 Participants.
Outcome of the Program :
- Faculty members, Start up Founders, UG and PG Students learnt about how to establish the lean startup
- Developing a Proof of Concept(PoC) into Minimal Viable Product (MVPStage)
- Why MVP is to be developed?
- Testing Procedure for MVPs
- Good MVPs Vs Bad MVPs
- Minimal Viable Business (MVB)
- Establishment of MVB and Team formation for MVB
- Analyze the reasons for Product Failure and MVB failure
- Challenges and Opportunities for MVB