Educational Outreach Program 2018
Resource Person : Faculties and Students of ECE Department, RRCE
Date : 28th March 2018
Venue : Govt. Primary School, Hosa Byrohalli, Sulikere (Post), Kengeri (Hobli).
Objective of the outreach program is to impart knowledge about the “Electronics and Computer basics“to the primary school students.
Target Participants : Govt. Primary School students, Hosa Byrohalli, Sulikere (Post), Kengeri (Hobli).
Number of students registered : 30
Outcome of the event:
- The Students understood the basics of few electronics components.
- The Students connected circuits of LED light on/off, DC motor on/off and how to regulate the speed of DC motor.
- They even enjoyed the working of Two way switch and touch sensor.
- The Students could understand the difference between conductor and insulator.
- The Students understood the basics of a computer.
- The Students worked on MS-Word and Paint.
- The Students enthusiastically participated in running a remote controlled car done by our students.