A Talk on “Entrepreneurship and Construction Management” – 2023
Time: 11.30am to 12.45pm
Alumnus: Mr.GIDEON SAMUEL EZEKIEL
Batch: 2021 passed
Organization: SHEBAH Constructions, Bangalore.
Designation: Managing Director
Summary of the event:
- The event started with welcoming the alumnus for the event by HoD-CIVIL Gangadhara N, Mrs. Malarvizhi MC and Alumni head Dr. Savitha B, Department Coordinator Mrs. Kavya MPM., II year students of Civil & AIML Engineering students participated.
- Around 65 students from both the branches participated in the event. He went through all the challenges he came across in his engineering life that let him down and later told about the moral support he got from his mentors that made him stand in this position today.
- He let us knew about the importance of Entrepreneurship promotes economic growth, provides access to goods and services, and improves the overall standard of living.
- He even told us about the main reason most people want to become their own boss is the freedom, satisfaction and flexibility it offers them. Entrepreneurs need to embrace new technology and use it to their benefit to continue growing their startups.
- After the interaction with the students, the resource person was honored with Memento as a token of appreciation to conclude the event.