5 Days FDP on IOT – An Enabling Wireless Sensor Network
Date of FDP: 10th to 14th May 2021
Venue: Seminar Hall, Dept of ECE
FDP objective: An IoT (Internet of Things) Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) refers to a group of spatially dispersed and dedicated sensors for monitoring, and recording the physical conditions of the environment, and collectively pass on such data through a wireless network to a internet-based location. WSNs measures the environmental conditions like temperature, sound, pollution levels, humidity, wind speed and direction, pressure, etc.
This FDP gives the knowledge on recent advancements in the field of wireless sensor networks with IoT.
Total number of Participants : 24
FDP Outcomes :
- 24 faculty members of different disciplines have registered and taken benefit
- Participants have gained the knowledge on writing a good technical//research paper.
- Participants have sufficient knowledge about different topics in wireless sensor network
- Sessions on patentable research guided the participants to recognized and work towards patentable research.
- Awareness on different skill, tools and methodologies have helped the participants to further their research