Mr.Thanuj Kumar M
Prof. Thanuj Kumar M. is currently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering since 2012 and he is serving RRCE from 8 year at different level starting from Assistant Professor Level from 2010. He has Industrial Experience of 3 years in which he served HAL Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-LSP) Division as Quality Engineer for 1½ years and served Greenesol Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. for 1½ years as Application Engineer.
He started his teaching career as a lecturer in the year 2005 and has 14+ years of teaching and research experience, serving few reputed engineering institutions in Bengaluru. He is pursuing his PhD in the field of Polymer Composites under VTU.
He obtained his B.E Degree in 2002 from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru under VTU, Belgavi. M.Tech Degree, specialization in Manufacturing Science and Engineering in 2007 from Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagaram under VTU, Belgavi.
He has published 11 research papers (02 International Journals Publiactions, 01 – National Journal publication, 01 – International Conference papers, 09 in National Conference papers).
He has 3 awards under his achievements
1) Received Appreciation Award from the Dr. A. C. Shanmugam, Chairman, RajaRajeswari Group of Institutions (RRGI) for the year 2016-17.
2) Best Professor in Mechanical Engineering Award for the year 2018-19 from Karnataka Educational Awards by Yes Trust.
3) Certificate of Recognition by “The Academic Council of “uLektz” as one of the Top 50 Directors or Coordinators of IQAC across India for the year 2018– 2019.
He is the editor for 3 MAT Journals:
1. Journal of Advancements in Material Engineering
2. Journal of Mechanical Robotics.
3. Journal of Recent Activities in Production
He has organized and conducted 2 National Conferences as Convener, 03 – Workshops, 12 Seminars, 10 FDP’s, 06 Orientation Programs, 06 Expert Lecturers, 02 Department Symposium (Mexelerate) and few Industrial Visits.
He has guided 35+ UG students for their academic project works and seminars under VTU.
He is the Steering Committee Coordinator for NAAC, Coordinator for NBA and Management Representative for ISO Certification.
He was a committee member of Mock Audit for NAAC process for Sai Ram College of Engineering for the year 2018-19.
He is the nominated ANO for upcoming NCC unit at RRCE.
He has been shouldering many activities in the college and department like Cultural Head for the college, ERP college coordinator, Project and Seminar coordinator, Lab In-charge, Time Table coordinator, Dept. News Letter In-charge, Internal Test Coordinator.
B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D (pursuing)
Manufacturing Science & Engg.
09 Years 06 Months