This course aims to teach students the functional and operational aspects of IoT including cyber security and blockchain technology.Society is increasingly relying on technologies such as the Internet of Things and Artiﬁcial Intelligence to enhance our life styles,our goods and services;examples range from voice-controlled smart door locks for the home, to fully automated manufacturing and logistics systems.So IoT signiﬁes a great opportunity for various types of companies,including IoT application and service providers,IoT platform providers and integrators,telecom operators,and software vendors. The curriculum of this programme is designed in such a way along with IOT and Cyber Security that students are also exposed to the Basic Cryptographic primitives used in Blockchain, basic Distributed System concepts, Basic Block chain concepts,Limitations of block chains technology.
CSE (IoT and Cyber Security Including BlockChain Technology)
Marks - General
45% in Aggregate
Marks - SC / ST / OBC
40% in Aggregate
Eligibility - Subjects
Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Bio Technology/ Biology
Eligibility - Exam
A rank is must in Entrance Examinations like CET, KRLM, COMED-K, AIET, AIEEE etc
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!
A+ Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
IoT will change the way we think about life and work. Global industries such as manufacturing, transportation, logistics, defence, agriculture, infrastructure, retail, healthcare and food services, are already investing heavily in developing their own IoT infrastructures. Work in an area of growth within the fast-developing Internet of Things with employment opportunities constantly evolving.
Core profiles that will be offered once complete the course successfully as:• System Specialists
• Project Manager
• Database Admin
• Applications Developer
• Penetration Tester
• Security Architect
• Security Analyst
• Security Auditor
• Security Consultant
• Blockchain Solution Architect
• Crypto Brokers
• Analyst, IoT Engineer
• IoT Architect.
- To design and build the next generation of smart devices and networked systems
- To learn the designing efficient communication and data management techniques
- To understand the state-of-the-art data science techniques and Big Data processing tools for handling large, complex and real-time data
- To handle unique security and privacy challenges in IoT systems
- Developing IoT systems with consideration for human factors and fitness for interfacing with humans
- Research and development in IoT in the context of real-world projects
- To understand and work knowledge of the emerging blockchain technology.