Youth for Parivarthan
About the Programme:
The social service program was on “Youth for parivarthan” was held at EEE seminar hall on 23 march 2018.The event was organized by the EEE department Association of Electrical & Electronics Engineering “TRANSFORMERZ”. The occasion was graced by more than 50 students.
The program was hosted by Harshitha .R, our 6th sem student. The program started with an invocation song and was followed by welcome address to the dignitaries. The following dignitaries were on Dias
Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishnan Nair Rector, RRGI
Prof. Dr. M .Arunachalam HOD of EEE, RRCE
Prof. Dr. M.Arunachalam, HOD, Dept of EEE welcomed the resource persons and addressed the students about the importance of servicing the nation and values of responsibility. Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishnan Nair, Rector, RRGI explained about the social service to the nation and how to keep the city clean.
The session was continued by Mr.Kaushik D Dahyal (Treasure of Youth for Parivarthan) and Niharija (Member of Youth for Parivarthan) social service program on “Youth for parivarthan”. He explained about
- What is the importance of “Youth for Parivarthan”
- What all the things can be done to keep city clean
- How individual can make their surroundings clean
- They Showed some videos of their work on cleaning the garbage places into a colour full place
The valedictory function was preceded by Dr. M .Arunachalam,
Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishnan Nair, staff and student.
The session was concluded with vote of thanks by Dr.M.Arunachalam, HOD, Dept of EEE. Then our respected HOD, EEE thanked the management and Principal for their support in conducting the event successfully. We thank also Mr.Kaushik D Dahyal and Niharija for enlightening us with their valuable information.
It was the opinion of the participants that the session was very useful and informative.
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018