Workshop on Python Programming for Embedded Design
Resource Person : Dr. Soven K dana, Professor Dept of ECE,RRCE ,Bangalore
Date : 30th,31st August and 1st September,2017
Venue : Satyendranath Bose Seminar Hall, Dept.of ECE,RRCE
Workshop Objective :
Objective of the workshop is to introduce python programming using python interpreter .Python is a multi-paradigm programming language which supports object oriented programming and structured programming. Python program is one of the important things that embedded designed has to learn for various reasons. The students will be enabled to do projects in embedded system domain with python interpreter and open hardware boards without bothering about licensing.
Target Participants : 7th Semester students of ECE are invited to participate.
Number of students registered : 75
Outcome of the Program :
- The 7th semester students gained awareness on python programming using python interpreter.
- They were also given awareness on what core industries going with reference object oriented programming and structured programming
- Hands on sessions were conducted using python programming language and Students were able to write simple programs.
- They could also do few projects based on Arduino boards.
- In future the students will be enabled to do projects using python interpreter and open hardware boards without bothering about licensing.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform