Workshop on Python Programming for Embedded Design
Resource Person : Dr. Soven K dana, Professor Dept of ECE,RRCE ,Bangalore
Date : 30th,31st August and 1st September,2017
Venue : Satyendranath Bose Seminar Hall, Dept.of ECE,RRCE
Workshop Objective :
Objective of the workshop is to introduce python programming using python interpreter .Python is a multi-paradigm programming language which supports object oriented programming and structured programming. Python program is one of the important things that embedded designed has to learn for various reasons. The students will be enabled to do projects in embedded system domain with python interpreter and open hardware boards without bothering about licensing.
Target Participants : 7th Semester students of ECE are invited to participate.
Number of students registered : 75
Outcome of the Program :
- The 7th semester students gained awareness on python programming using python interpreter.
- They were also given awareness on what core industries going with reference object oriented programming and structured programming
- Hands on sessions were conducted using python programming language and Students were able to write simple programs.
- They could also do few projects based on Arduino boards.
- In future the students will be enabled to do projects using python interpreter and open hardware boards without bothering about licensing.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory