Two days workshop AUTOCAD on 30th and 31st 2016
Two days workshop on Civil Engineering AUTOCAD on 30th and 31st 2016 for 4th Semester Students.
Resource Person : Mr. Rajaram B N
Mr. Sunil R
From CADD Centre, Kengeri
Awards/ Achievements : Certificate For Active Participant’s From CADD Centre
Event Duration : Two Days ( 30th & 31st March 2016 )
Venue : Arya Bhata Seminar Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : Principal, Rector, HOD-Civil, CADD Centre
Target Participants : 4th semester UG students of Civil Engineering fields are invited to participate
Outcome of the program/workshop : Main objective of this workshop is to get hands on basics of AUTO CADD which consists of one day theory classes on commands and followed by computer practice which helps students to better understand AUTO CADD for their future semester.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials