Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
Date : 17th and 18th April, 2017
Venue : APJ Abdul Kalam Hall ,RRCE, Bengaluru
Target Participants : UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the symposium :
- The symposium included many of the technical events participated by good number of students.
- This is helped the students in showing their strength in technical aspects. The technical events such as paper presentation, project exhibition, mesh scrutinize, coding and circuit debugging were included to prove their technical competence and competitiveness.
- The nontechnical events such as Treasure hunt(lost), Pen talks, Mad money, Media mazed, Hey Mr. Sherlock were challenging to students and created lot of vibrancies .
- This event is organized, participated and planned by the students and they got to learn lot of organizing, fund generation, accounts, event coordination etc.
- The students exhibited their talent through show models built with electronics. This is added colors to the whole event.
- The most of the models were reusable having wonderful ideas of event, coordination and management.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards