Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
Date : 17th and 18th April, 2017
Venue : APJ Abdul Kalam Hall ,RRCE, Bengaluru
Target Participants : UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the symposium :
- The symposium included many of the technical events participated by good number of students.
- This is helped the students in showing their strength in technical aspects. The technical events such as paper presentation, project exhibition, mesh scrutinize, coding and circuit debugging were included to prove their technical competence and competitiveness.
- The nontechnical events such as Treasure hunt(lost), Pen talks, Mad money, Media mazed, Hey Mr. Sherlock were challenging to students and created lot of vibrancies .
- This event is organized, participated and planned by the students and they got to learn lot of organizing, fund generation, accounts, event coordination etc.
- The students exhibited their talent through show models built with electronics. This is added colors to the whole event.
- The most of the models were reusable having wonderful ideas of event, coordination and management.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities