Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
Resource Person :
Mr. Rajaram B N : Director , Design key engg.
Mr. Vinay : PMP, Design key engg.
Dr. B.C. Kumar Raju : Assoc. Prof, ACSCE, Bengaluru
K. Shankaran Narayana : Assoc. Prof, PES, Bengaluru
Jayasimha.N : Asst. Prof, GEC , Ramanagara
Dr. Manohar.D.R : Assoc. Prof, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mr. Anup.D.P : Asst. Prof, RRCE, Bengaluru
Date : 8th – 9th February 2018
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : Faculty from Various Engineering Colleges
Outcome of the Program :
- After studying this course, Faculty will be able to gain a broad understanding of analysis and designing of building.
- Faculty will be use software skill in a professional set up to automate the work and thereby reduce time to completion of the work.
- Faculty with a basic understanding achieve skill sets to prepare about software application to understand the details of analysis and design of different buildings.
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018