About the College: Rajarajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE) was started in the year 2006 and is managed by Moogambigai Charitable and Education Trust (MCET), Bangalore. The College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Govt. of Karnataka and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum. The college is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Institution
About the Department: Dept. of CSE was established in 2006 with an intake of 60. It has been raised to 120. CSE department is rich enough to organize and encourage Students, teaching & non-teaching staffs by conducting various events like workshops, Technical seminars, expert lectures, FDPs, industry visits and etc. Postgraduate for CSE was established in 2013 with a an intake of 18,which is affiliated to VTU and approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
About the Symposium: The Department of the Computer Science and Engineering, RajaRajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE) have well-qualified faculty and well equipped modern ‘CSE Association’ christened on October 2015 to help students augment the theoretical knowledge gained by them with a strong practical approach and promote innovation. The members of CSE Association have planned to conduct a National Level Technical symposium “Trigger-2K15” on 19th October 2015. The main objective is to provide a platform for the students to interact and exchange their ideas.
Last Date for Submission: 15th October 2015
Last Date for intimation: 17th October 2015
Event Date : 19th October 2015
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials