The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
Prof .L.K. Ashwini invited the guests to occupy the chair
- Mr. Shiva Shankar. S: Chief guest & represented the technical talk on E-Surveying
- Dr. T.R.Gopalkrishnan Nair: Rector
- Dr. H.S.Govardhana Swamy: HOD Dept. of Civil Engg.
- Prof. V.A. Kumaresan: Senior faculty
The invocation song was sung by Mr.Santhosh 3rd Sem student.
The dignitaries lighted lamp.
Dr. H.S.Govardhana Swamy spoke about importance of the E-Surveying and elaborated the necessity of E-Surveying to the III and V Sem students.
Prof. G.K.Kamalakar introduced the speaker Mr. Shiva Shankar. S (E-Surveying Softech India Private Limited Bangalore-56).
Dr. T.R.Gopalkrishnan Nair addressed the gathering highlighting the origin and importance of surveying.
Prof. V.A. Kumaresan proposed vote of thanks.
Mr. Shiva Shankar. S gave the power point presentation, elaborately explained about E-Surveying and the data retrieving information collected from total station and preparing necessary route maps and longitudinal sections & Cross sections of the route and other relevant calculations.
Prof. H.S.Govardhana Swamy and Prof. V.A. Kumaresan honored the speaker Mr. Shiva Shankar. S.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards