The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
Prof .L.K. Ashwini invited the guests to occupy the chair
- Mr. Shiva Shankar. S: Chief guest & represented the technical talk on E-Surveying
- Dr. T.R.Gopalkrishnan Nair: Rector
- Dr. H.S.Govardhana Swamy: HOD Dept. of Civil Engg.
- Prof. V.A. Kumaresan: Senior faculty
The invocation song was sung by Mr.Santhosh 3rd Sem student.
The dignitaries lighted lamp.
Dr. H.S.Govardhana Swamy spoke about importance of the E-Surveying and elaborated the necessity of E-Surveying to the III and V Sem students.
Prof. G.K.Kamalakar introduced the speaker Mr. Shiva Shankar. S (E-Surveying Softech India Private Limited Bangalore-56).
Dr. T.R.Gopalkrishnan Nair addressed the gathering highlighting the origin and importance of surveying.
Prof. V.A. Kumaresan proposed vote of thanks.
Mr. Shiva Shankar. S gave the power point presentation, elaborately explained about E-Surveying and the data retrieving information collected from total station and preparing necessary route maps and longitudinal sections & Cross sections of the route and other relevant calculations.
Prof. H.S.Govardhana Swamy and Prof. V.A. Kumaresan honored the speaker Mr. Shiva Shankar. S.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform