Technotsav -Hands-on Workshop
Open Hardware Project
- Event Duration: Two days -17th to 18th February, 2016
- Resource Person: Mr. Prathik Pai, Managing Director, LogicHive Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mysore
- Venue: A P J Abdul Kalam conference Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
- Mode of Event: Intra College level
- Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
- Outcome of the workshop:
- Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
- After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino
Boards sensors and motors.
- This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part
of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017
- Technical Seminar – Improving Placement Skills