Technotsav -Hands-on Workshop
Open Hardware Project
- Event Duration: Two days -17th to 18th February, 2016
- Resource Person: Mr. Prathik Pai, Managing Director, LogicHive Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mysore
- Venue: A P J Abdul Kalam conference Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
- Mode of Event: Intra College level
- Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
- Outcome of the workshop:
- Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
- After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino
Boards sensors and motors.
- This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part
of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards