Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
Resource Person : Dr.H.S.Govardhana Swamy, Prof and HOD Civil department
Date : 11th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 4th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students were introduced to the basic concepts of remote sensing .
- Students were able to understand the application of remote sensing in civil Engineering field
- The concepts of geo information system and the application of GIS in civil engineering field was highlighted.
- Seminar – Project Review
- Higher Education Career Guidance Programme
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!