Technical Talk on Ready-mix Verses Conventional Concrete
Resource Person : Suhas Jain, RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Date : 16th February 2018
Time : 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Venue : Civil department Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : UG students of Civil department (6th & 8th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
Students have a clear picture about the following points.
- Hands on team with international experience in the ready-mixed concrete & pre cast concrete industry
- The expected track record of successfully servicing the biggest builders and construction houses in the country
- Strategically located Batching Plants.
- Large fleet of Transit Mixers with the capacity to expand at will.
- Sufficient concrete Pumps and well trained pumping team.
- On time and prompt Delivery of concrete.
- Excellent Customer Support before, during and after the concreting.
- Effective communication system between customers and the Company.
- Better site management practices during operations at site.
- Educating the customer on the pre pour and post pour to dos by handing over pour guidelines.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory