Technical Talk on Ready-mix Verses Conventional Concrete
Resource Person : Suhas Jain, RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Date : 16th February 2018
Time : 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Venue : Civil department Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : UG students of Civil department (6th & 8th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
Students have a clear picture about the following points.
- Hands on team with international experience in the ready-mixed concrete & pre cast concrete industry
- The expected track record of successfully servicing the biggest builders and construction houses in the country
- Strategically located Batching Plants.
- Large fleet of Transit Mixers with the capacity to expand at will.
- Sufficient concrete Pumps and well trained pumping team.
- On time and prompt Delivery of concrete.
- Excellent Customer Support before, during and after the concreting.
- Effective communication system between customers and the Company.
- Better site management practices during operations at site.
- Educating the customer on the pre pour and post pour to dos by handing over pour guidelines.
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd