Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
Company Name : Nebula3D Services Pvt.Ltd., Bangalore
Resource Person : Mr.Gururaj R, CEO
Date : 23rd February 2018
Venue : RRCE Conference Hall
Semesters : All Semesters
Faculty coordinators : Asoc.Prof. Mr. Pramod V Koujalagi
Asst.Prof. Mr. Anand A
Asst.Prof. Mr. B D Wadekar
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- Explained Reverse Engineering the process of extracting knowledge on design information from a product and reproducing it or reproducing anything based on extract information from mechanical devices and electronics components.
- Explained the types & process involved and also software’s used in Reverse Engineering.
- Demonstration on using laser light scanner built a 3D model from the data.
- Explained clay model concept and different digitizing methods.
- Shown videos of digitizing mechanical & electronic designs.
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd