Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
Company Name : Nebula3D Services Pvt.Ltd., Bangalore
Resource Person : Mr.Gururaj R, CEO
Date : 23rd February 2018
Venue : RRCE Conference Hall
Semesters : All Semesters
Faculty coordinators : Asoc.Prof. Mr. Pramod V Koujalagi
Asst.Prof. Mr. Anand A
Asst.Prof. Mr. B D Wadekar
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- Explained Reverse Engineering the process of extracting knowledge on design information from a product and reproducing it or reproducing anything based on extract information from mechanical devices and electronics components.
- Explained the types & process involved and also software’s used in Reverse Engineering.
- Demonstration on using laser light scanner built a 3D model from the data.
- Explained clay model concept and different digitizing methods.
- Shown videos of digitizing mechanical & electronic designs.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory