Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
Resource Person : Mr.Shivashankar and Ms.Ranjitha, Prolific systems and Technologies pvt ltd
Date : 7th October 2017
Time : 1.30 p.m.
Venue : EEE Seminar Hall
About the Programme:
A Technical talk on “Embedded system and Industrial Automation” was held at EEE seminar hall on 7thOctober2017.The event was organized by the EEE department association of Electrical & Electronics Engineering “TRANSFORMERZ”.Theoccasion was graced by more than 50 students.
The program was hosted by Anusha, our 5th sem student.The program started with an invocation song and was followed by welcome address to the dignitaries.The following dignitaries were on Dias
Dr. T.R. GopalakrishnaNair Rector, RRGI
Prof.Dr. M .Arunachalam HODof EEE, RRCE
Prof. Dr. M.Arunachalam, HOD, Dept of EEE welcomed the resource persons and addressed the students about the importance of Patenting the projects and Industrial Automation on Embedded Systems.Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishna Nair,Rector, RRGI explained about the present scenario of Industrial Automation.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management