Technical Talk on Design and Development of AIRBUS 350-900XWB
Resource Person : Mr.Sandeesh Naik, MD & CEO, MAXPERTISE
Date : 9th February 2018
Time : 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : UG students OF Civil and Mechanical department(6th & 8th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This talk was useful for student who wants to peruse their career in design of field of Airbus.
- Both civil engineering student and mechanical engineering student were benefited and they get to know the current trend in field of finite element analysis.
- The practical knowledge on usage of different software in the industries was explained to the students.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory