Technical Talk on Design and Development of AIRBUS 350-900XWB
Resource Person : Mr.Sandeesh Naik, MD & CEO, MAXPERTISE
Date : 9th February 2018
Time : 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : UG students OF Civil and Mechanical department(6th & 8th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This talk was useful for student who wants to peruse their career in design of field of Airbus.
- Both civil engineering student and mechanical engineering student were benefited and they get to know the current trend in field of finite element analysis.
- The practical knowledge on usage of different software in the industries was explained to the students.
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd