Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
Resource Person : Mr. Anupam Jain and Mr. Arun Ahuja, RICS-School of Built Environment, Noida
Date : 10th November 2017
Time : 9.45 am to 10.45 am
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to give a insight on built environment such as construction, Real estate and Infrastructure.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester.
- The future career option for final year students and the need of post graduation in construction management in today world is shown to the students.
- The aim of the seminar is to mainly highlight the practical field knowledge and today’s built environment condition in India.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview