Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
Resource Person : Mr. Anupam Jain and Mr. Arun Ahuja, RICS-School of Built Environment, Noida
Date : 10th November 2017
Time : 9.45 am to 10.45 am
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to give a insight on built environment such as construction, Real estate and Infrastructure.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester.
- The future career option for final year students and the need of post graduation in construction management in today world is shown to the students.
- The aim of the seminar is to mainly highlight the practical field knowledge and today’s built environment condition in India.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory