Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
Resource Person : Mr. Anupam Jain and Mr. Arun Ahuja, RICS-School of Built Environment, Noida
Date : 10th November 2017
Time : 9.45 am to 10.45 am
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to give a insight on built environment such as construction, Real estate and Infrastructure.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester.
- The future career option for final year students and the need of post graduation in construction management in today world is shown to the students.
- The aim of the seminar is to mainly highlight the practical field knowledge and today’s built environment condition in India.
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd