Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
Resource Person : Mr.Sandesh Naik, MD & CEO, Expertise
Date : 2nd November 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to bridge the gap of industry requirement and the syllabus.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester and thereby providing them with the necessary introduction.
- The aim of the seminar was to mainly highlight the practical knowledge or the practical skills.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform