Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
Resource Person : Mr.Sandesh Naik, MD & CEO, Expertise
Date : 2nd November 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to bridge the gap of industry requirement and the syllabus.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester and thereby providing them with the necessary introduction.
- The aim of the seminar was to mainly highlight the practical knowledge or the practical skills.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction