Technical Talk – Heterogeneous Computing
Resource Person : Mr. Bishwajit Pal, Senior Manajor,Ernest & Young
Date : 1st April, 2017
Time : 10:00 AM TO 12:30 PM
Venue : APJ CONFERENCE Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : 4th And 6th Semester ISE Students
Target Participants : UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Provide Enormous Knowledge about heterogeneous computing.
- Real life examples.
- Knowledge about hardware components.
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017
- Technical Seminar – Improving Placement Skills