Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
Resource Person : Mr.Lakshmi Narasimha I.N.,Technical Head, SchemaZen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Date : 21st February 2017
Time : 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue : Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE, Bengaluru
Target Participants : Faculty, students of ECE,CSE,EEE and allied Branches are invited to Participate
Number of students registered : 160
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The need of semiconductor technology
- Architecture of Final product specification , features.
- Device / component / processor selection-Data sheet read
- From concepts to final product
- Challenges in high speed designing (Hardware and PCB)
- Problems in Education in Industry
- Job option in Electronic domain – PCB design and footprint creation, production engineer, testing and trouble shooting engineer, Board bring up engineer.
- Career building programs offered in Schemezan Technologies – Schematics, PCB design, Hardware board design, End- to –End product design, High speed digital design.
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
- Educational Outreach Program
- 3 Days Workshop on Advanced Networking Concepts