Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
Resource Person : Mr.Chaitanya P,BASF India Pvt Ltd
Date : 11th October 2017
Time : 11.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Conference Hall ,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were highlighted on the concepts ,requirements and execution of water proofing in practical.
- They were taught the different types of water proofing techniques.
- As the university syllabus is lagging in providing the necessary information on water proofing concepts ,the talk gave a clear idea of its practical significance.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform