Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
Resource Person : Mr.Ajit Sabnis, President Association of Consulting Civil Engineers(India)
Date : 25th September 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Conference Hall ,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(3rd ,5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were highlighted on the industrial requirements of an engineer.
- The speaker highlighted the Student chapter in ACCE(I) which aims at skill development of undergraduate students as per Construction Industry requirement.
- Information regarding Students Chapter , Life membership details and the courses offered for undergraduate students.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction