Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
Resource Person : Mr.Ajit Sabnis, President Association of Consulting Civil Engineers(India)
Date : 25th September 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Conference Hall ,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(3rd ,5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were highlighted on the industrial requirements of an engineer.
- The speaker highlighted the Student chapter in ACCE(I) which aims at skill development of undergraduate students as per Construction Industry requirement.
- Information regarding Students Chapter , Life membership details and the courses offered for undergraduate students.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management