Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
Resource Person : Mr.Ajit Sabnis, President Association of Consulting Civil Engineers(India)
Date : 25th September 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Conference Hall ,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(3rd ,5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were highlighted on the industrial requirements of an engineer.
- The speaker highlighted the Student chapter in ACCE(I) which aims at skill development of undergraduate students as per Construction Industry requirement.
- Information regarding Students Chapter , Life membership details and the courses offered for undergraduate students.
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies