Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
Resource Person : Mahesh D.S,Bentley Softwares India
Date : 4th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 6th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The talk was intended to introduce the 3rd year students to the software’s preferred in Civil engineering field.
- The students were given a brief introduction on the design as well as the analuysis softwares.
- The students were able to get the hands-on experience of the softwares .
- The Students were able to understand the microstation Software in detail and its utility in field conditions.
- Seminar – Project Review
- Higher Education Career Guidance Programme
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!