Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
Resource Person : Mahesh D.S,Bentley Softwares India
Date : 4th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 6th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The talk was intended to introduce the 3rd year students to the software’s preferred in Civil engineering field.
- The students were given a brief introduction on the design as well as the analuysis softwares.
- The students were able to get the hands-on experience of the softwares .
- The Students were able to understand the microstation Software in detail and its utility in field conditions.
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies