Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
Resource Person : Mahesh D.S,Bentley Softwares India
Date : 4th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 6th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The talk was intended to introduce the 3rd year students to the software’s preferred in Civil engineering field.
- The students were given a brief introduction on the design as well as the analuysis softwares.
- The students were able to get the hands-on experience of the softwares .
- The Students were able to understand the microstation Software in detail and its utility in field conditions.
- Faculty Development Programme on TQM
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3