Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
Resource Person : Mahesh D.S,Bentley Softwares India
Date : 4th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 6th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The talk was intended to introduce the 3rd year students to the software’s preferred in Civil engineering field.
- The students were given a brief introduction on the design as well as the analuysis softwares.
- The students were able to get the hands-on experience of the softwares .
- The Students were able to understand the microstation Software in detail and its utility in field conditions.
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education
- CSI Technical Events
- Guest Lecture through ISTE
- SDP on Networking
- Trigger 2K17 National Level Technical Symposium
- Technical Seminar on MATLAB
- Workshop on Android
- Technical Seminar on SAN