Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
Resource Person : Mahesh D.S,Bentley Softwares India
Date : 4th April 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Aryabhatta Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : 6th Semester Students (A and B section)
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- The talk was intended to introduce the 3rd year students to the software’s preferred in Civil engineering field.
- The students were given a brief introduction on the design as well as the analuysis softwares.
- The students were able to get the hands-on experience of the softwares .
- The Students were able to understand the microstation Software in detail and its utility in field conditions.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards