Technical Seminar on Data Structures and its Applications
Department of CSE is organizing an technical seminar for 2nd Year Students by Prof.A M Padma Reddy,SVIT.
Date : 29th Sept 2016 and 3rd October 2016
About the Programme:
The event started with the formal Inaugural function at 1.00 p.m in CSE Seminar Hall. Dr. Balakrishna R, Principal RRCE, Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal RRCE, Dr Usha Saktivel, HoD CSE, Prof. A M Padma Reddy, Prof and Dean Student Affairs, SVIT, Bengaluru were present on the dias. The function started with Invocation Song, followed by the welcome speech given by Prof. Sreenivasa B R. Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Speaker introduction given by Bharath J Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Vote of thanks given by the Prof. Sweetha, Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., followed by tea.
- Capricot POOL CAMPUS DRIVE – 2017 BATCH
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition