Technical Seminar on Data Structures and its Applications
Department of CSE is organizing an technical seminar for 2nd Year Students by Prof.A M Padma Reddy,SVIT.
Date : 29th Sept 2016 and 3rd October 2016
About the Programme:
The event started with the formal Inaugural function at 1.00 p.m in CSE Seminar Hall. Dr. Balakrishna R, Principal RRCE, Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal RRCE, Dr Usha Saktivel, HoD CSE, Prof. A M Padma Reddy, Prof and Dean Student Affairs, SVIT, Bengaluru were present on the dias. The function started with Invocation Song, followed by the welcome speech given by Prof. Sreenivasa B R. Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Speaker introduction given by Bharath J Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Vote of thanks given by the Prof. Sweetha, Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., followed by tea.
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S