Technical Seminar on Data Structures and its Applications
Department of CSE is organizing an technical seminar for 2nd Year Students by Prof.A M Padma Reddy,SVIT.
Date : 29th Sept 2016 and 3rd October 2016
About the Programme:
The event started with the formal Inaugural function at 1.00 p.m in CSE Seminar Hall. Dr. Balakrishna R, Principal RRCE, Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal RRCE, Dr Usha Saktivel, HoD CSE, Prof. A M Padma Reddy, Prof and Dean Student Affairs, SVIT, Bengaluru were present on the dias. The function started with Invocation Song, followed by the welcome speech given by Prof. Sreenivasa B R. Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Speaker introduction given by Bharath J Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., and Vote of thanks given by the Prof. Sweetha, Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., followed by tea.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview