Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
Resource Person : Dr. V. Arun Kumar
Date : 28th February, 2017
Venue : Mechanical Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 6th Semester students of Mechanical Department
Number of students registered : 80
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the revolutionary intelligent bearings technology will underpin the creation of intelligent machines. Following types of bearings design and fabrication is discussed.
- Fluid bearing, a noncontact bearing in which the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing, in which the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing, in which the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory