Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
Resource Person : Dr. V. Arun Kumar
Date : 28th February, 2017
Venue : Mechanical Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 6th Semester students of Mechanical Department
Number of students registered : 80
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the revolutionary intelligent bearings technology will underpin the creation of intelligent machines. Following types of bearings design and fabrication is discussed.
- Fluid bearing, a noncontact bearing in which the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing, in which the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing, in which the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
- Educational Outreach Program
- 3 Days Workshop on Advanced Networking Concepts