Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
Resource Person : Dr. V. Arun Kumar
Date : 28th February, 2017
Venue : Mechanical Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 6th Semester students of Mechanical Department
Number of students registered : 80
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the revolutionary intelligent bearings technology will underpin the creation of intelligent machines. Following types of bearings design and fabrication is discussed.
- Fluid bearing, a noncontact bearing in which the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing, in which the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing, in which the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management