Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
Resource Person : Dr. V. Arun Kumar
Date : 28th February, 2017
Venue : Mechanical Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 6th Semester students of Mechanical Department
Number of students registered : 80
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the revolutionary intelligent bearings technology will underpin the creation of intelligent machines. Following types of bearings design and fabrication is discussed.
- Fluid bearing, a noncontact bearing in which the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing, in which the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing, in which the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd