Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
Resource Person : Dr. V. Arun Kumar
Date : 28th February, 2017
Venue : Mechanical Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 6th Semester students of Mechanical Department
Number of students registered : 80
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the revolutionary intelligent bearings technology will underpin the creation of intelligent machines. Following types of bearings design and fabrication is discussed.
- Fluid bearing, a noncontact bearing in which the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing, in which the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing, in which the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education
- CSI Technical Events
- Guest Lecture through ISTE
- SDP on Networking
- Trigger 2K17 National Level Technical Symposium
- Technical Seminar on MATLAB
- Workshop on Android
- Technical Seminar on SAN