Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities
Resource Person : Mr.Sriram, Founder and MD, Prayojana Construction Management and Training Institute
Date : 23rd October 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to bridge the gap of industry requirement and the syllabus.
- This training institute highlighted the internship opputunities and training programmes available inclusively for final year students.
- The aim of the seminar was to mainly highlight the practical knowledge or the skills expected in the field by the final year students.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester and thereby providing them with the necessary introduction.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management