Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities
Resource Person : Mr.Sriram, Founder and MD, Prayojana Construction Management and Training Institute
Date : 23rd October 2017
Time : 10.45 am to 12.45 pm
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall,RRCE
Target Participants : UG students(5th & 7th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This Seminar was aimed to bridge the gap of industry requirement and the syllabus.
- This training institute highlighted the internship opputunities and training programmes available inclusively for final year students.
- The aim of the seminar was to mainly highlight the practical knowledge or the skills expected in the field by the final year students.
- The prefinal year students were given the basic idea of construction management which is a part of the course in the next semester and thereby providing them with the necessary introduction.
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies