Technical Activities for Civil Engineering Students on 2nd April 2016.
Event Duration : 9.30 am to 1 p.m
Venue : Civil Department ,RRCE
No. of Students participated : 80
Target Participants : UG students of civil Engineering department were invited to participate
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students created the best of waste models like bridge , Gobar gas plants ,windmill and decorative items. They participated in quick levelling activity to showcase their accuracy and precision in surveying. They explored the utility of sticks to create bridge models and cards for card structures. The best among them was awarded.
- Seminar On Innovation on selection of Fascinating Projects
- IBM Career Education Programe
- Three Days National Workshop on ALTAIR HYPERWORKS
- NBA Extension till 30-06-2019
- NAAC Peer Team Visiting
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification of RRCE
- Concepts to Program Using C
- Labview Automation” from 7th-9th Nov 2016.
- Industrial Visit – DD Chandana
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program