Technical Activities for Civil Engineering Students on 2nd April 2016.
Event Duration : 9.30 am to 1 p.m
Venue : Civil Department ,RRCE
No. of Students participated : 80
Target Participants : UG students of civil Engineering department were invited to participate
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students created the best of waste models like bridge , Gobar gas plants ,windmill and decorative items. They participated in quick levelling activity to showcase their accuracy and precision in surveying. They explored the utility of sticks to create bridge models and cards for card structures. The best among them was awarded.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials