Technical Activities for Civil Engineering Students on 2nd April 2016.
Event Duration : 9.30 am to 1 p.m
Venue : Civil Department ,RRCE
No. of Students participated : 80
Target Participants : UG students of civil Engineering department were invited to participate
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students created the best of waste models like bridge , Gobar gas plants ,windmill and decorative items. They participated in quick levelling activity to showcase their accuracy and precision in surveying. They explored the utility of sticks to create bridge models and cards for card structures. The best among them was awarded.
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
- Educational Outreach Program
- 3 Days Workshop on Advanced Networking Concepts