Student Project Exhibition
Department of Information Science and Engineering organizing the “Students Project Exhibition” on 22nd May 2017.
Date : 22nd May 2017
Time : 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue : ISE Lobby (2nd Floor, RRCE)
About the Programme:
PROJECT EXHIBITION was organized by the Department of Information science and Engineering,on 22nd May, 2017. Final yearstudents are participation of this exhibition.
Major objective of organizing this exhibition was to provide the platform and unleash the potential of the students by showcasing their innovative projects developed in the Final Year either as Industry Defined Problem or User Defined Problem and provide an opportunity for the students to demonstrate their learning experience.
The outcome of the PROJECT EXHIBITION was that students were able to show their project at higher level and the process boosted their confidence.
The inaugural of the project exhibition witnessed the presence of Dr.Balakrishan R, principal, RRCE, along with the faculty and staff members of Department of ISE, RRCE
Prof. Ananda Kumar K S, HOD, ISE Department formally welcomed the principal of RRCE,
Dr. Balakrishan R, principal, RRCE, in his motivational address emphasized on the importance of learning new technologies and tools for the students.
Prof. Prabhakar M, Vice principal, RRCE,shared his valuable knowledge among the students highlighting the importance of project making.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform