Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
Resource Person : Mr.Shripad Annigeri, Entrepreneur and Ex-Director of MegaChips
Date : 13th and 26th September
4th, 14th and 30 October 2017
Venue : Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam Hall,RRCE
Analog circuit design is one of the key management in design and manufacturing of analog ICs. Analog circuit is one of the important skill the student should develop for getting a place on VLSI industry. The design using the tools such as cadence will definitely give an assurance to the student to find the job in the core industry. So different opportunity companies prerequisites for all discussed by the most experienced person in the VLSI industry.
No. of Students enrolled : 100
Target Participants : 7th Semester students of ECE are invited to Participate
Outcome of the Program :
- The Students are given awareness and students have gained lot of knowledge on perspective of VLSI industry and seriousness of getting trained and the projects relevant to the field.
- End to end projects for the span of at least 2 semester will help the students for getting jobs in core engineering companies.
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant