Alumni Meet Proceedings Held on 26.01.2017 @ 11.00 AM
Venue : RRCE Conference Hall
About the Programme:
Sixth Alumni meet was held on 26th January 2017, headed by Dr. Balakrishna, Dean Alumni association, and Mr. Pavan Kumar K R, Dept. of EEE and member coordinators from all the departments. The function went on with great enthusiasm and spirit. The Alumni’s shared their views and gave few suggestion for the next meet.
The vice President of Alumni association announced that best project award will be given to best three final year projects for the academic year 2017-18. Later “SAMANVAYA” newsletter edition was released by our dignitaries. This news letter will tell the voice of alumni and other activities held, to be held in RRCE.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform