RRCE ISTE Faculty Chapter Inauguration
REPORT on ISTE Faculty Chapter Inauguration 07-02-2015.
ISTE New Delhi approved the Faculty Chapter of RRCE in December 2014. Inauguration of RRCE ISTE Faculty Chapter K-122 was held on 07-02-2015 at 11:30 A.M in AryaBhatta Seminar Hall. RRCE, ISTE members were present to the inaugural function.Dr. Sathyan.N, Secretary cum Treasurer, ISTE Faculty Chapter, RRCE delivered a welcome speech and introduced the Chief guest Dr. S.M. Shashidhara Principal, Sri Devi Institute of Technolgy (SIET), Tumkur, Karnataka.
Dr. M.S. Bhagyashekar, Chairman of ISTE Faculty Chapter, RRCE gave an overview of the institution and various activities that can be held under ISTE Faculty Chapter.
Dr. S.M. Shashidhara, Principal, SIET, Tumkur, inspired the faculty members to take up research work and importance of the ISTE.ISTE Life Member Certificates were distributed to the faculty members by the Chief guest. The Chief guest was felicitated by the Principal of RRCE.The Vice-Principal Prof. M. Prabhakar presided over the function and he shared his experience of ISTE.The inaugural function was winded up by Vote of thanks from Prof.Poonam kumari.
Beofre Inauguration an Expert lecture was delivered by Dr. N.Guruprasad, Professor, Dept. of CSE, RRCE on “Faculty Involvement” from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. Another Expert lecture was delivered by Dr. Pavan Kumar, HOD, Dept. of MBA, RRCE on “Make in India” from 10:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. on 07/02/2015. Both lectures were excellent and beneficial to faculty members as a part of ISTE activity.
Download Pdf: ishod of ISTE final Report
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities