Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
Dignitaries from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow visit RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital on 23rd February, 2018
The Prestigious Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK with an outstanding legacy of Quality Professional Education, has a long standing relationship with RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital, one of the renowned medical colleges in India today.
Starting with the visit of the then President Dr. Ian Anderson which continued with the visit of the next President Prof. Frank Dunn, we now had the present President Prof. David Galloway and his team who visited to medical college and interacted with the Heads of the Institutions.
Impressed with the health care services being offered by the chairman of RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital to the needy and poor, the dignitaries from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow had visited the Hospital and College. In a formal function held, the dignitaries were felicitated by our hon’ble chairman Sri. A. C. Shanmugam in the presence of Dean of Dental College Dr. Edwin Devadoss and Dean of Medical colleges Dr. Sathyamurthy, CEO RRGI Sri. C.N. Seetharam, Executive Director Dr. S. Vijayanand, Medical Director and others.
The felicitation program was held on 23rd February, 2018 at 11 AM in Kadamba Auditorium in RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory