Report on International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies ICPCIT- 2015
Rajarajeswari College of Engg organized the 1st International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies ICPCIT- 2015 in collaboration with IRD India Buvaneshwar, Technical Sponsored by Springer Publications on 27-28th April 2015.
The 55 Delegates from various parts of India & other countries were participated and presented their research work & technical papers in various domains.
The Inaugural function was started with invocation song in the name of lord Ganesha followed by the welcome speech by Dr. L Swarna Jyothi HOD ECE Dept, RRCE Bangalore.
Dr. P.V. Rao the program chair briefed about the importance of the international conference & followed by release of Conference Proceedings by the dignitaries of the function.
Presidential address was delivered by our honorable Executive Director Sri. S. Vijayanand Rajarajeswari group of institutions.
Our beloved Principal Dr. M.S. Bhagya Shekar briefed about the progress of the Institution & addresses the gathering.
Chief Guest of the inaugural function Prof S.S Prabhu, IIIT Bangalore delivered the technical talk on “ICT in power utilities: SCADA & Allied systems developments & concerns”.
The Key note speaker of the day Dr. B. Subba Reddy Principal Research Scientist, High voltage laboratory, Dept of Electrical Engineering, IISC Bangalore presented talk on “Recent Advances in Power Transmission & Distribution Systems”.
The inaugural function was ended with Vote of Thanks by Prof. M Prabhakar, Vice Principal RRCE Bangalore.
Followed by the lunch, the four Technical sessions were conducted parallel headed with Chair persons.
The certificates were distributed for the Delegates in the valedictory function.
We thank the management and Principal for their constant and continuous encouragement for providing valuable directions and support in time. We also extend our thanks to Dr.S.S.Dash, General Chair of ICPCIT 2015& Prof Dept of EEE, SRM University Chennai &Dr. P.K.Mallick, IRD India, Bhubaneswar for their technical support.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities