Report on IETE-ISF Chapter Inauguration 11-10-2014
Rajarajeswari College of Engineering, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore-74 has inaugurated the IETE- ISF Chapter on October 11th, 2014 in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Dr M H Kori Rtd Technical Director, Alcatel Lucent Technologies Ltd, Bangalore, was the Chief guest, Dr D C Pande, President IETE , Bangalore Center and Scientist ‘H’, DRDO, Bangalore was the key note speaker, delivered a talk on “A Glimpse of RADAR by LRDE” followed by Chief guest speech on “Wireless Mobile communication”. Dr M S Bhagyashekar Principal, Prof M Prabhakar, Vice Principal, and Prof V Sreepathi, HOD, ECE, presided over the function. There are 183 IETE Students, HOD of various departments and staff were present on this occasion. The Principal highlighted the main purpose and scope of IETE- ISF Chapter to the student community. HOD narrated the main purpose of this event is to bring forward the intellectual ideas and methods for the current needs and to implement it for the welfare of the society needs. Staff coordinators Mrs P Bhuvaneswari and Mrs Sunitha R gave a brief introduction about the chief guest and key note speaker. The function was ended by giving thanks to the chair.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials