Report Of National Level Technical Symposium : TRIGGER 2K15
The event started with the formal Inaugural function at 9.30a.m in Aryabhata Conference Hall. Dr Balakrishna R, Principal RRCE,Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal RRCE, Dr Usha Saktivel, HoD CSE, Prof Rajesh K S, Association Co-ordinator and Student Vice Chairman Hemanko Baidya were present on the dias. The function started with Invocation Song, followed by the welcome speech given by Vyshnavi of 5th sem. Association report was given by HoD of CSE, followed by presidential address given by Principal and Vice Principal. Vote of thanks given by the student Vice Chairman followed by tea.
All technical and non technical events conducted in 5th floor of CSE department in various rooms. Students from 9 different colleges like JNTU,AndhraPradesh,JVIT,BNMIT,BMSCE,BITS,RNSIT,ACSCE,VKIT and from different departments of RRCE participated. We have total count of 469 students registered for different events and in particularly we have 13 students in Paper Presentation, 57 students for Technical Quiz, 74 students for Bollywood Tadka, 7 students for Poster Design, 170 students for Gaming, 28 students for Bug Master, 120 students for Connexion and 6 teams for Comedy King .All events were completed by 3pm with the winners list. Lunch was provided for all participants, co-coordinators and faculties.
Valedictory function started at 3.30pm with Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal as a guest. Students from different colleges shared their experience about TRIGGER 2K15 followed by Prize Distribution for winner’s. We gave the cash prize of 1500 for 1st prize and 1000 for 2nd prize for technical events and electronic gadgets for non technical events. The function was finally ended by thanking management, Principal, HoD, Faculites, Non teaching staff, our sponsorer NIIT and all student coordinators who worked for this event to make this event a grand success.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction