Rajarajeswari College of Engineering IETE-ISF Chapter Report
Rajarajeswari College of Engineering, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore-74 has inaugurated the IETE- ISF Chapter on IOctober 11th, 2014 in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. IDr M H Kori Rtd Technical Director, Alcatel Lucent Technologies Ltd, Bangalore, was the Chief guest, Dr D C Pande, President IETE , Bangalore Center and Scientist ‘H’, DRDO, Bangalore was the key note speaker, delivered a talk on “ A Glimpse of RADAR by LRDE” followed by Chief guest speech on “Wireless Mobile communication”. Dr M S Bhagyashekar Principal, Prof M Prabhakar, Vice Principal, and Prof V Sreepathi, HOD, ECE, presided over the function. There are 183 IETE Students, HOD of various departments and staff were present on this occasion. The Principal highlighted the main purpose and scope of IETE- ISF Chapter to the student community. HOD narrated the main purpose of this event is to bring forward the intellectual ideas and methods for the current needs and to implement it for the welfare of the society needs. Staff coordinators Mrs P Bhuvaneswari and Mrs Sunitha R gave a brief introduction about the chief guest and key note speaker. The function was ended by giving thanks to the chair.
- Seminar – Project Review
- Higher Education Career Guidance Programme
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!