Resource Person : Prof.Dr. Mark Lee, Professor, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham , United Kingdom.
Date : 9th May 2018
Time : 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Venue : ISE Lobby, RRCE
Invitation For : Final year CSE, ECE, EEE, ISE and ME Students
Outcome of the Program :
The final year students of all the departments showed their enthusiasm to display their academic projects. The program generated a high degree of excitement to the faculty and students of the Department and motivates them to carry out innovative projects which may be useful to the society. This event was a great success.
Feedback from the Mentors/Experts :
The Experts are invited from various departments such as Prof.Rajesh and Prof. Janaki from Dept. of CSE, Dr.Aarathi avanthika, Associate Professor, Dept. of ECE, Mr. Pawan Kumar from EEE and Mr.Ramesh, Associate Professor from Dept. of Mechanical Engineering evaluated the projects showcased by the final year students in the Project Exhibition. All the experts appreciated the work done by the students and selected three best projects from each department.
Feedback from Final Year Students :
The students were demonstrated their work in the form of presentation later they demonstrated the work done in hardware and software in front of Experts.
Feedback from the Faculty Members :
All the students were presented in front of faculty members. Some of the projects are appreciated by the faculty members. Prizes and medals were distributed to the students.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad