Workshop On Programming with ARM Cortex-M3 Microcontroller
Resource Person : Mr. Madan Kumar, Technical Engineer, Micolabs Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore.
Date : 12th March 2018
Venue : Sathyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall and AM Lab, Department of ECE, RRCE,
Workshop Objective :
The student will gain knowledge on Embedded System and ARM-32 bit microcontrollers, Overview of ARM COTEX M3 Architecture, Hands on session with ARM Cortex M3 LPC1768 Evaluation board, Usage f ARM Kit, Installation of Kiel-4 Software. This will be an important inclusion in the students Academics and to do UG Projects.
Target Participants : U.G VIth Semester students of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Number of students registered : 84
Outcome of the Program :
- Understand the architectural features and instructions of 32 bit microcontroller ARM Cortex M3.
- Apply the knowledge gained for Programming ARM Cortex M3 for different applications.
- Understand the basic hardware components and their selection method based on the characteristics and attributes of an embedded system.
- Develop the hardware /software co-design and firmware design approaches.
- Explain the need of real time operating system for embedded system application
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad