“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- Students Personality Development
- AICTE Approval Letters 2016-17
- Upcoming Event for Civil 2016-17
- Individual Time-Table for Even Semester 2016-17
- Recruitment – 2017
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT)
- FDP on simulation hands on experience in power electronics circuits
- ANOKHA 2K17
- Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
- Expert Lecture on HVDC control and requirement