“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- 8th Graduation day on 06th September 2017
- Faculty Development Program on Embedded Design using High End Processor
- Industrial Visit to DD Chandana
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- Mini Project Exhibition
- Technical Seminar on Data Science & its Applications
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education (GMAT, GAT, GATE, TOFEL, IELTS)
- CSI Technical Events