“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- Awareness on Higher Education (GATE, GRE, IAS…)
- Awareness on Higher Education (GATE)
- One Day Technical Seminar On Heat Transfer
- Extensive Survey Camp 2018
- Technical Talk on Design and Development of AIRBUS 350-900XWB
- Technical Talk on Ready-mix Verses Conventional Concrete
- Expert Talk on Advances in Networking & Cryptographic Techniques
- Industrial Visit to FESTO India Pvt.Ltd
- Alumni Meet of Department of CSE
- Guest Lecture on WSN