“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S