“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- Seminar On Innovation on selection of Fascinating Projects
- IBM Career Education Programe
- Three Days National Workshop on ALTAIR HYPERWORKS
- NBA Extension till 30-06-2019
- NAAC Peer Team Visiting
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification of RRCE
- Concepts to Program Using C
- Labview Automation” from 7th-9th Nov 2016.
- Industrial Visit – DD Chandana
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program