“OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS” on 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Department of ECE organizing two days workshop on “OPEN HARDWARE PROJECTS”
Dates: 17-02-16 to 18-02-16
Venue: APJ Abdul Kalam Conference Hall
Mode of Event: Intra College level
Name of the Event
No. of Students participated
1) Inaugural function and Hands-on Session
2)Hands-on Session And Valedictory function
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the workshop:
Open Hardware is the right choice for students to use and develop the project.
After the workshop, students can able to design the projects in own with Arduino Boards sensors and motors.
This workshop is useful for students for establishing the startups their own, to be part of open community and secure core Engineering jobs.
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program
- Workshop on OFMW-Business Process Execution Language
- Effective Career Planning and Guidance on Higher Education
- Technical Talk on Software Testing
- Industrial Visit to BHEL
- The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
- Career Guidance on Higher Education
- Expert Lecture on Data Centre Transformation
- Robo Workshop 2K16
- NSS – Voluntary Blood Donation Camp