One Day Workshop on Touch of PLC on Real World Applications
Resource Person : Mr.Suhas Esteem Alumni, 2010 PLC Expert, Asst.Professor, Govt Tool Room and Training Centre,Bangalore
Date : 10th March 2017
Venue : Satyendranath Bose Seminar Hall, RRCE
Workshop Objective : A Programmable logic controller (PLC) is a ruggedized programmable controller adopted for the control of manufacturing process such as assembly lines or robotic devices. PLC is used in any activity that requires high reliability control and ease of programming and process fault diagnosis. The Objective of the workshop is to provide awareness on programming language of a manufacturing chain, basics of ladder programming and simple structural design of logic circuits. The students are also provided with hands on training using Siemens PLC software.
Number of students registered: 60
Target Participants : Students of ECE, CSE, EEE, TCE & allied branches.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Students have learnt about
- Introduction and Basics of PLC.
- Programming language of a manufacturing chain.
- Basics of ladder programming.
- Simple structural design of logic circuits.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities