One Day Workshop on IBM Bluemix and TGMC – Report
Computer Science and Engineering department association “Aurora Technocrats” has organized workshop on “IBM Bluemix and TGMC” on 08/02/2016.
This function aimed at providing a platform for students to develop a project and to explore & inspire them towards excellence in Computer Science and Technology.
The function started at 10.00am. This occasion was graced by the Technical Speaker of the Function Mr.Waseem Ahmed, Program Manager, IBM India and Dr. S. Usha, HOD, CSE.
The event was conducted for all CSE students and served for more than 150 students.
Mr. Waseem Ahmed delivered a technical talk on “IBM Bluemix and TGMC”, IBM Bluemix is a cloud platform as a service (PaaS) developed by IBM. It supports several programming languages and to build, run, deploy and manage applications on the cloud.
The objective behind TGMC(The Great Mind Challenge) is to encourage students who aspire to make key contributions, to develop applications on cutting-edge IBM technologies while providing them with an opportunity to improve their software-writing skills.
We thank the management for their constant and continuous encouragement, Principal for providing valuable directions and support in time.
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards
- Industrial Visit
- National Conference on VLSI, Communication & Signal Processing(NCVCS-2017)
- IEEE Students Branch Inaugural Function
- 2nd National Level Convention – SAMSHODHAN ’17
- Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)