One Day Technical Seminar on Fixtures for Productivity
Resource Person : Mr.Rama Prakash Holla,Managing Director
Distinct Productivity Solutions,Bengaluru-560074
Event Duration : 10.45 AM to 12.45 PM
Awards/ Achievements : Mr. Rama Prakash Holla has about 21 years of overall experience in Manufacturing industry.His areas of expertise are CNC machines, Jigs and Fixtures, Robotics and Automation, Toyota Production system and Lean Manufacturing. He is passionate about imparting knowledge of CNC in the grass-root levels in the Indian youth
Venue : Civil seminar Hall
Invitation For : All Mechanical Engineering Students
Target Participants : UG/ students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Mechanical department of RRCE conducted technical seminar on 22nd April 2016 at our Civil seminar hall. Mr.Rama Prakash Holla explained to the students the importance of tooling in manufacturing and fixture design principles for productivity improvement.
- SRIT – International – Pool Campus Drive @ RRCE
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME