One Day Technical Seminar on Fixtures for Productivity
Resource Person : Mr.Rama Prakash Holla,Managing Director
Distinct Productivity Solutions,Bengaluru-560074
Event Duration : 10.45 AM to 12.45 PM
Awards/ Achievements : Mr. Rama Prakash Holla has about 21 years of overall experience in Manufacturing industry.His areas of expertise are CNC machines, Jigs and Fixtures, Robotics and Automation, Toyota Production system and Lean Manufacturing. He is passionate about imparting knowledge of CNC in the grass-root levels in the Indian youth
Venue : Civil seminar Hall
Invitation For : All Mechanical Engineering Students
Target Participants : UG/ students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
Mechanical department of RRCE conducted technical seminar on 22nd April 2016 at our Civil seminar hall. Mr.Rama Prakash Holla explained to the students the importance of tooling in manufacturing and fixture design principles for productivity improvement.
- Seminar On Innovation on selection of Fascinating Projects
- IBM Career Education Programe
- Three Days National Workshop on ALTAIR HYPERWORKS
- NBA Extension till 30-06-2019
- NAAC Peer Team Visiting
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification of RRCE
- Concepts to Program Using C
- Labview Automation” from 7th-9th Nov 2016.
- Industrial Visit – DD Chandana
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program