National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
The conference will be held on 17th & 18th May 2017 at Seminar Hall, RRCE, Bengaluru.
About the Programme:
Division of applied Science at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering organized a two-day National Conference on EMERGING TRENDS IN APPLIED SCIENCES (ETAS-17) on 17th
and 18th May 2017. Welcome address was given by Dr. N Sathyan, HOD, Physics. Chief guest was introduced by Dr. GS Prasad, HOD, Maths. Inauguration was conducted at APJ Abdul
Kalam seminar hall with Chief Guest Dr. K Suguna, Prof. and HOD, MBU, IISc, Bangalore.
Chief guest briefly explained the observation of Science over 300 years. Inauguration was graced by our Rector Dr. TR Gopalakrishnan Nair, Principal Dr. R Balakrishna, Vice-Principal Prof.
Prabhakar M, Faculties of RRCE along with delegates from various parts of India and our students. Vote of thanks for inauguration was given by Dr. Razia Tasneem, HOD, Chemistry.
Department of Physics conducted the National Conference at Aryabhatta Seminar hall on 17th afternoon and 18th full day. More delegates were attended. 17th afternoon was graced by Dr. M
Baskar about molecular dynamics and Dr. Sujith KV about E-waste. 18th guest speakers were Dr.John Kiran about Raman Spectroscopy, Dr. V Prakash about Radiation and Dr. KN Ravi about
the Moon. Delegates were happily shared their experience through the oral and poster presentations. RRCE Student participation was amazing like invocation, anchoring, hospitality to
chief guest and the activities of the conference. The aim of National Conference ETAS-17 was fully achieved by the release of CD also. Dr. Jobish Johns convener from physics department of
ETAS-17 was involved in all the activities of the National Conference. Mrs. Vindhya A and Mrs. Vaishali R Bote supported the activities of ETAS-17.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities