MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
Date : 3rd November 2017
Time : 11:00 A.M
Venue : Placement Conference Hall, Ground Floor, RRCE
The aim of this MoU is to get the support of AASKPRO Research Foundation in organizing Research activities at ISE department such as Organizing IEEE Technical Sponsored International Conferences at RRCE, Conducting Faculty Development Programs, Workshops on Research Methodologies, Research Tools to enable our faculty members and students to complete their research work and / or project work in a timely manner.
Dr.Gopalakrishna Nair has delivered welcome address. He honored Dr.N.Saravanaselvam, Director of AASKPRO Research Foundation, Coimbatore with the bouquet. The members were briefed about the essentials and benefits of the MoU to be signed between Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering and AASKPRO Research Foundation, Coimbatore. Dr.R.Balakrishna, Principal of Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering and Dr.N.Saravanaselvam, Director of AASKPRO Research Foundation, Coimbatore have signed in the MoU and exchanged the MoUs.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview