Leading Educationalist from Dayton Visits RRCE
Professor Guru Subramanyam the Chair of Electrical and Computer Science & Engineering of Kettering School of Engineering University of Dayton visited the RRCE and ACS college of Engineering in the first week of September 2016. Prof. Guru a leading educationalist and expert in Micro Electronics and Communications is a well-known Principal investigator in a variety of high end Technology projects and a leading collaborator in the domain of ECE . He visited RRCE in the beginning and gave an excellent presentation on the Engineering capabilities on Electrical school . While in his address to the HoDs of the Departments of RRCE along with leding faculties he emphasized the collaborative mode of Education prevailing in Dayton and its relevance. Later he interacted with the faculties and answered the question. He also paid a visit to important laboratories of RRCE. The principal RRCE, HoD of CSE and Physics had detailed discussions with him on various aspects of Education and Technology. He was introduced to the forum by the Rector, Rajarajeshwari Group of Institutions.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials