Leading Educationalist from Dayton Visits RRCE
Professor Guru Subramanyam the Chair of Electrical and Computer Science & Engineering of Kettering School of Engineering University of Dayton visited the RRCE and ACS college of Engineering in the first week of September 2016. Prof. Guru a leading educationalist and expert in Micro Electronics and Communications is a well-known Principal investigator in a variety of high end Technology projects and a leading collaborator in the domain of ECE . He visited RRCE in the beginning and gave an excellent presentation on the Engineering capabilities on Electrical school . While in his address to the HoDs of the Departments of RRCE along with leding faculties he emphasized the collaborative mode of Education prevailing in Dayton and its relevance. Later he interacted with the faculties and answered the question. He also paid a visit to important laboratories of RRCE. The principal RRCE, HoD of CSE and Physics had detailed discussions with him on various aspects of Education and Technology. He was introduced to the forum by the Rector, Rajarajeshwari Group of Institutions.
- Seminar On Innovation on selection of Fascinating Projects
- IBM Career Education Programe
- Three Days National Workshop on ALTAIR HYPERWORKS
- NBA Extension till 30-06-2019
- NAAC Peer Team Visiting
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification of RRCE
- Concepts to Program Using C
- Labview Automation” from 7th-9th Nov 2016.
- Industrial Visit – DD Chandana
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program