Labview Automation from 7th-9th Nov 2016
we are organizing 3 days National workshop entitled “Labview automation” from 7th Nov,
2016 to 9th Nov, 2016, for students.
Duration : 3 DAYS (7th-9th Nov 2016)
Venue : CAED Lab, EEE dept., RRCE
Chief Guests : Mr.Sampuran Singh, Dalvik Apps, Pvt. Ltd,Mumbai
Topics covered : Basics On Arduino Board And Labview Automation.
Target audience : UG students, EEE dept., RRCE
Number of Audience : 53
Outcome of Event :
The event was very helpful to the students to have hands on training to automize the system programming in Labview and transferring the same program to the hardware arduino board to analyse the output.
Student shared their expertise by doing small project using the software, they were also happy to take up their project in Arduino board and implement new ideas on automation.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities