Labview Automation from 7th-9th Nov 2016
we are organizing 3 days National workshop entitled “Labview automation” from 7th Nov,
2016 to 9th Nov, 2016, for students.
Duration : 3 DAYS (7th-9th Nov 2016)
Venue : CAED Lab, EEE dept., RRCE
Chief Guests : Mr.Sampuran Singh, Dalvik Apps, Pvt. Ltd,Mumbai
Topics covered : Basics On Arduino Board And Labview Automation.
Target audience : UG students, EEE dept., RRCE
Number of Audience : 53
Outcome of Event :
The event was very helpful to the students to have hands on training to automize the system programming in Labview and transferring the same program to the hardware arduino board to analyse the output.
Student shared their expertise by doing small project using the software, they were also happy to take up their project in Arduino board and implement new ideas on automation.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards